CareShield offers a range of products and services, either through a managed service, where we do all the work for you or through Myrus, our innovative, cloud-based workforce development platform to support the career development of your staff.
Blended learning forms a core part of developing staff. Blended learning simply means combining two or more methods of learning to create a truly robust and thorough learning solution.
Once we have assessed your learning needs, we will work with you to design a blended learning programme that meets your objectives. A blended learning approach could include a combination of webinars, classrooms, conferences, coaching, online learning, assessment, including qualifications and accreditation. The great news is you get to choose.
Here are some of the features that our blended learning package will give you:
- A thorough needs assessment and bespoke programme design; you will have access to our team of experts who will design and develop a blended learning program, specifically to achieve your learning objectives.
- The most advance workforce development solution on the planet, Myrus (click here). This includes the capability to systematically track and manage your entire blended programme.
- The design and development of bespoke online learning modules.
- The design and development of additional resources including video, podcasts, PDFs, webinars and classroom sessions.
- The CareShield library of online learning essential modules (covering mandatory training, compliance and competence).
- Expert collaboration with our international face-to-face training partners.